Forms for Faculty & Staff

In order to make the form completion process as easy and efficient as possible, Graduate Studies has moved all forms to Jotform. These include:

  • Thesis and Dissertation Committee forms
  • Thesis and Dissertation Approval forms
  • Non-thesis Paper/Comprehensive Exam Approval forms
  • Graduate Faculty Status Nomination forms
  • PDA and Summer Fellowship applications
  • Preliminary Extension Request forms

Please note that forms previously approved by Graduate Studies, such as Dissertation Committee Appointments and Thesis Approvals, do not need to be resubmitted.