Business, Government & Nonprofit
Build a career while bettering your community. UNI’s graduate programs in business, government and nonprofit are taught by recognized leaders in their fields. They equip you with the personalized education and professional connections needed to chase new opportunities. Graduate students in these programs have the opportunity to:
- Learn from nationally-recognized faculty who will mentor and challenge you.
- Practice your skills through experiential learning, such as applied case studies and capstone projects.
- Evaluate complex policy and regulations to strengthen our communities.
- Join a network of successful alumni who have made a lasting impression on our businesses and communities.
Average Annual Job Growth
according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS); rate is for national growth.
Employed after graduating
and 4% are continuing their education, as of 2019
Average Annualized Salary
Of all alumni who graduated in 2019
Programs in Business, Government & Nonprofit
- Accounting (MAcc)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Community Health & Recreation (MA)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS)
- Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development (MA)
- Public Policy (MPP)