The Graduate College collaborates with university departments to promote scholarship. In addition, the Graduate College assists with curricular matters and seeks the input offered by the Graduate Council in procedure-related matters. These campus-wide collaborations allow us to better respond to the needs of graduate faculty and staff. Below you will find support for your research and other materials produced by the Graduate College to keep the campus community up to date.
// FACULTY RESEARCH
We've compiled resources to assist with your work with students at the departmental, programmatic, and individual levels. Forms that you may need to submit on behalf of students are found at the bottom of this page under the //FORMS section. More content that can be found on the Grad College Blackboard site includes:
- Process of Graduate Assistantships and Tuition Scholarships
- PAF information and trainings
- GA salary and responsibility information
- GA evaluations and trainings
- Grad College offer forms to Secretaries and EOFS system
- Grad College admissions information and forms
Read more from the Graduate College
Handbooks, newsletters, and resources to help guide graduate education.