Here is some spacer text.
 Graduate College


Below is an alphabetic listing of the available UNI Graduate College majors along with their degrees. If you click on a major, you will be taken to a page with a short description of that major, phone numbers and addresses of the department that houses that major as well as phone numbers and addresses of the Graduate Coordinator of that major. From that page, you will also have an opportunity (through clickable links) to visit the UNI Catalog description of the major, visit the department world wide web home page (if available) as well as having the opportunity to E-mail the Graduate Coordinator for that specific major. You have access to quite a bit of information through these pages!

            On Campus On-Campus Only              Online Online Only           On Campus OR Online Offered Online or On-Campus
                              On CampusOnline  - Blended Instruction (Online with some on-campus requirements)

Accounting (MAcc) On Campus
Athletic Training (MS)  On Campus
Biology (MS) On Campus
Biotechnology (PSM) On Campus
Business Administration (MBA) On Campus
Communication Studies (MA)On Campus
Counseling (MA) On Campus
Curriculum and Instruction: Early Childhood Education (MAE) Online
Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education (MAE) Online
Curriculum and Instruction: Instructional Technology (MA) Online
Curriculum and Instruction: Literacy Education (MAE) On Campus OR Online
Doctor of Education (EdD) On Campus
- Allied Health, Recreation, and Community Services
- Curriculum and Instruction
Educational Leadership
Note: Special Education may be chosen as an emphasis within the Curriculum & Instruction or the Educational Leadership intensive study areas.
Ecosystem Management (PSM) On Campus
Educational Psychology: Context & Techniques of Assessment (MAE) On Campus
Educational Psychology: Professional Development for Teachers (MAE) On CampusOR Online
English (MA) On Campus
Geography (MA) On Campus
Health Education (MA) On Campus
History (MA) On Campus
Industrial Mathematics (PSM) On Campus
Industrial Technology - Please see Technology (MS)
Industrial Technology (DIT) - Please see Technology (DT)
Leisure, Youth and Human Services (MA) On Campus
Mathematics (MA) On Campus
Mathematics for the Middle Grades (4-8), On Campus & Online
     Mathematics: Secondary Teaching or Community College Teaching On Campus & Online
     College Teaching                                                                    
Mental Health Counseling - Please see Counseling (MA)
Music (MA) On Campus
Music (MM)  On Campus
      Music Education (MM)  Online  OR On Campus & Online
Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development (MA)  Online

Physical Education (MA)
          Kinesiology (MA) On Campus
        Teaching/Coaching (MA)  Online
Postsecondary Education: Student Affairs (MAE) On Campus
Principalship (MAE)  On Campus & Online
Psychology (MA) On Campus
Public Policy (MPP)  On Campus
School Counseling - Please see Counseling (MA)
School Library Studies (MA) On Campus & Online
School Psychology (EdS) On Campus
Science Education (MA) On Campus & Online

Social Science (MA)  Online
Social Work (MSW) On Campus
Spanish (MA)  On Campus & Online
Special Education (MAE) On Campus & Online
Speech-Language Pathology (MA) On Campus
Teacher of Student with Visual Impairments (MAE) On Campus 

Teaching English in Secondary Schools (TESS) (MA) On CampusOnline
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (MA)  On CampusOR Online
Technology (MS)   Online  OR On Campus & Online
Technology (DT) On Campus
TESOL/Spanish (MA) On CampusOnline
Women's and Gender Studies (MA) On Campus

The university also offers a variety of programs leading to teacher certification, endorsement, and approval. In addition, students may undertake non-degree studies at the graduate level in any of the programs.

For information on teacher licensure and endorsement and advanced studies certificates, please address inquiries to:

Office of the Registrar
115 Gilchrist Hall
(319) 273-2245

Information concerning specific graduate programs may be obtained by writing or calling the appropriate person or department. General information regarding graduate study may be obtained from the Graduate College, (319) 273-2748 or from the Office of the Registrar, 115 Gilchrist, (319) 273-2241.